Monday, July 2, 2012

Don't understand blogging.  Couldn't find a way to add to my Blog, Second Wave Feminist, until I changed my Google account password!  Seems Google wants to control our access to our own Blog.  Who do they think they are?   In addition, they asked for additional information about me, especially my cell phone number.  I don't want Google to have that number, because they will sell it to affiliated advertisers, and I will start to get harrassing phone calls from people offering me unwanted goods and services!   Why can't I write on this blog without enlisting a multi-billion dollar internet company?

Seems as if our privacy, no matter how jealously we guard it, is slowly disappearing, and we are owned by machines out there in the Cloud (or in the ether!), just like the machines in the movie, The Matrix.

Speaking about movies:  I am still struggling with my screenplay - changing the story as I go along- instead of concentrating on writing the darn blueprint first, THEN changing the story if necessary.  Think it's my way of spending the lazy days of summer dreaming of Dan Stevens' gorgeous ice blue eyes, rather than working!
Speaking of the beautiful blue eyes, has anyone heard anything about the release date for his movie, Summer in February, which according to all movie web sites, has been in post-production for three months, at least, with a tentative release date not specified, in 2013!?

No comments: